Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Wonderful Week...







This past week was a wonderful one. Jeremiah and me got to keep my friend's little boy Troy. He is such a blessing and if I could keep him for myself I would in a heartbeat. He is the most thoughtful little boy. We did a lot with him! Swimming, meeting Ashley and Donna for supper, watching Steven play football, going to Kampai where he really entertained the whole table with his whit. Most of all Troy really enjoyed going to church. He didn't want to leave our house. Honestly, I didn't want him to go either. When his mom picked him up on Sunday I went back in the house and cried like a baby. Needless to say, I love Troy so much. The joy that he brought to our home last week was wonderful. Jeremiah got attached to him and loved having him around.

No comments: